Skiing: turn right, turn left, repeat as necessary
Adventures we can experience together...
Major ski activities that we deal and which we would like to offer you:
Ski camps in Austria
- Autumn and spring ski camps in one of the Austrian glaciers. The autumn camp is focused on pre-season ski excitement, with the emphasis on refreshing the right motoring principles and ski habits. According to current snow conditions, we usually go to one of the Austrian glaciers and together we are getting ready and preparing for the winter season. We are focusing on your individual skiing needs and on these glacier microcycles we will progress your skiing a bit further. Spring ski camps usually run in April and we can take those camps as an intensive skiing with the possibility of gate training of the giant slalom or oposite, as a relaxing holiday trip with a touch of spring.
November 2019, 21st - 24th, Sölden, Austria
- 3 x days of skiing (alpine or telemark), skipass + training - coaching, 3 nights + meal plan, insurance, video coach, photographer
- kids all inclusive program: 500 Euro, ski coaching (+skipass) only: 400 Euro
- adults all inclusive program: 600 Euro, ski coaching (+skipass) only: 500 Euro
Powder trip to Japan :
2nd - 9th of Feb & 9th - 16th of Feb 2020 more info: contacts
6 days of skiing/ 7 nights of epic powder life experience, 4 resorts - lift acces or backcountry guiding, local culture, accomodation + breakfast, car + driver, all transfers etc..
LIFE SKI TRIP !!!
Individual alpine or telemark coaching
- Uniqueness consists in a 100% setting of conditions and needs, tailored to every skier. From the beginnings and the first steps on the snow, where we will learn and explore the beauty of skiing to expert skills such as bumps, freeriding, performance fast carving or giant slalom gate training. Simply said, everything you want about skiing, I'll try to serve you. Everything depends on your wishes and the agreement. In the Czech Republic I have a partial base in the Ore Mountains but I like to go anywhere along the Czech mountains. I prefer to travel abroad to Austria, because it is relatively close, but again it depends on where you want to ski or where your favorite resort is.
- I will be more than happy to address the specific needs of future APUL license holders. As part of the individual coaching, I will prepare you for the content of the D, C, B or A Apul course.
Testing and selling of LUSTI skis
- In our test set of LUSTI we have the most popular models of this brand. Typically, these are very sporty models, from skis to giant slalom and slalom, sports models on the slopes to all mountain skis and ladies' skis. You have several options to try the skis. If we will go skiing together, test it for free. If you want to rent a ski for your trip, it's not a problem at all. If you are interested in buying skis, of course I will also advise on the selection of bindings and I will prepare everything (mounting and waxing). Then you just have to ski down the hill and have fun.